It was suggested to me some time ago by Ali of Running /w Spatulas that I should try to work out while the baby is sleeping. I always had great intentions of doing this, but there was always something else more important that I needed to do ( sit on my *ss like a zombie and stare at the TV) while she was napping. I promised that as soon as the baby started to sleep through the night I would start working out. Well let me tell this child is no closer to sleeping through the night then she was 8 months ago when she took her first breath.
So today I decided that enough is enough and I did it. I went down stairs ( still in my PJs because the baby was sleeping in my room and there was NO way I was going to risk waking her for some yoga pants and a t- shirt. I did a 20m ride through the park and got my heart rate up nicely.
I just hope I can keep this up and with my reduced crap in take I am hoping to start feeling better. Who knows maybe I wont mind that she isn't sleeping through the night.
YAY!!!!!!! congrats. just take it slow :D that's the key! and keep at it. even though you're tired. Eventually it'll give you more energy!
ReplyDelete