Saturday, 29 October 2011

Fall Photo Bomb

So I had a huge post typed out and then decided that maybe sharing through photos might be a better tonight.


                                            Here is our LO's with her friend Froggy.
 I am really happy with how the shirt and the bow turned out. I hope that her Christmas ones will go as well.

 I love this outfit. I find her looks have really started to change

So although I was hoping to follow The Baby Lead Weaning, we gave the baby some "solids" in an effort to gain some sleep at night.
                                                                       This is new


                                                               Not good, not good



hmmm maybe this isn't so bad

Things went over much better with actual food


Look What I found
Toesies!!!!!!!



Fall Photo Shoot with the two Little Ls
                                                                    mmmm leaves


Let me check this out

Hahhah Love his face

Leaves!!!!!!!!!!!1

It is Giant L

                                                                       He is so cute


 Awwww Cutie


Here are some more fall photos we took today.
Fall in Canada = Winter hats and super warm outerwear

                                                          Fav Picture. I LOVE this one

I hope you have enjoyed some of our fall pictures. I hope to have some actual content up soon. I just was not feeling writing a big blog after our large lobster dinner.







1 comment:

  1. you got some WAY better photos of L & L than I did....cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete