Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Three cheers for Practice Weeks

So as you may have noticed I have been bad and have not updated my blog in a couple of days ( ok more like a week). Hey this is only practice time any how. I still have 10 more days until I have to kick it into high gear and get it done.
Today we went for day 2 week 2 run. I hope that at some point it starts to get easier, because it still sucks. On a positive note my husband found a trail for us to run on which is much nicer then running along side a busy street.
In order to get ready for my big push to 30 I have been trying to set some goals. I am struggling with whether or not I should set a weight lose goal. I definitely want to lose some weight and I really need to in order to be healthy, but how do you decide how much to lose? I have been around this weight for so long I have no idea what weight I should be. I was planning on losing 50 pounds put according to the BMI I would still be overweight. I have to say I don't really get the BMI. I never thought of my self as overweight in high school, but according to the BMI I was only 5 pounds away from overweightness.
I think I am going to have to ponder this for a little bit  and then make a decision. I just do not want to set myself up for failure.
Well my husband is waiting for me so I guess I will cut this a little short.
Have a great night All and by all I mean sister since you are the only one who reads this lol

1 comment:

  1. Regular exercise cuts your risk of type 2 diabetes by 58%, I think we need every bit of help we can get! You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete